Saturday, August 24, 2013

Book Review "Welcome to Last Chance" by Cathleen Armstrong



She's learned you can't count on anyone--but she didn't count on landing in Last Chance.
The red warning light on her car dashboard may have driven Lainie Davis to seek help in the tiny town of Last Chance, New Mexico, but as she meets the people who make this one-horse town their home, it's her heart that is flashing bright red warning lights. These people are entirely too nice, too accommodating, and too interested in her personal life--especially since she's on the run and hoping to slip away unnoticed.

Yet in spite of herself, Lainie is increasingly drawn into the small-town dramas and to a handsome local guy with a secret of his own. Could Lainie actually make a life in this little town? Or will the past catch up to her even here in the middle of nowhere? - Book Description from Revell Publishing


Welcome to last chance is a debut novel by cathleen armstrong. Although the way its written doesn't seem like its its a debut novel at all. I really anticipated this novel for some reason it just drew me in. lately most of the novels I anticipate they are usually a flop. But this sure wasn't and I was so excited about that fact.. I loved all the characters the story may have been boring to some but for me I just loved it and I sailed through the book pretty rapidly which was a surprise since I didn't know if it would end up going that fast. I was pleasantly surprised but then really infuriated because I was finished and I don't know when the next one will be available. I have no bad things to say whatsoever. I just really loved it. I cannot wait to see more from Cathleen thats for sure! Go check it out!

Available August 2013 at your favorite bookseller from Revell, a division of Baker Publishing Group.

 Thank you to Revell for providing me with a copy of this for review. i was not compensated in anyway.

0 comments :

Post a Comment