Saturday, May 4, 2013

just a few things.

I just wanted to blog some my opinions and get them out cause, well I have no real reason.

One thing I don't like is when full figured girls like myself (not me though) don't cover themselves up and they are spilling out everywhere. Geez its crazy.

And I don't like when people constantly cause conflict a nd blame everyone else and don't even talk in a calm manor. This is happening right now within my extended family.

I don't like the yelling and I don't like the drama and I dont' want to be involved which is why I stay away from all of them.

And for that matter I don't think drinking is a solution to anything. (also in my family)

and neither is fighting (my cousin tried to fight my other cousin at the hospital the other day and security came)

thats about all I have to say about that. My family is losing it and i'm totally sane haha. I guess thats what happens when you don't freak out all the time.


Well today I have to go to a friends kids birthday party and then errands after that. Its beautiful. But I over did it with the fact that I could wear flip flops again so now my foot is bruised up more haha. Oh bother. It was getting way better though. Blah. I'll survive.

0 comments :

Post a Comment