Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Day 7, Tuesday: The thing(s) you're most afraid of








I have a bunch of things i'm afraid of. Some rational some irrational.

Spiders (hate them)
I also hate cockroaches but we don't have them here.
I fear dying sometimes
I also get so scared that someone is gonna steal my car.
I worry/am afraid of when the boy is out late. I always think of getting robbed/beat up/shot. But I have been robbed before so that may be why my mind goes to that.
I also am afraid of flying. But I've done it, with clenched hands on the arm rests. 


thats about all i can think of. probably a good thing, if i thought of more i may have anxiety.
 

5 comments :

  1. I think the worst things too when my husband is out and I don't hear from him for a while. I worry too much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found your blog on The Collective and started following on google friend connect. Spiders are definitely scary and cockroaches are gross. If you can't tell, I'm afraid of bugs :)

    Ashley @ http://downsizingashley.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never been robbed and my mind STILL goes to that(or car wrecks!) when my husband is late...or sometimes just when he leaves for work. I'm a worrier.

    Also, clowns. But I'm aware that clowns are a totally irrational fear (mostly). :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am not afraid of much, but one thing that kills me is heights. I don't even have to be the one up high to hyperventilate. We can be watching TV and someone could be cliff jumping and watching the person standing on the edge is enough for me to feel like I can't breathe. We visited the Grand Canyon and it was so hard for me to look at it! I did, but it was hard! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good job on keeping up with your blogging in May! I failed at day 3 but I'm still going to blog as much as possible. :)

    I am with you on the cockroaches. Yuck! But I am WAY more afraid of moths. They are just so creepy and unpredictable! Ha! I know, I'm probably ridiculous. ;)

    The Brayn of Chalayn

    P.S. I'm hosting a sunglasses giveaway on my blog this week! Please feel free to enter. :)

    ReplyDelete