Monday, April 29, 2013

Oh my.

Hi new followers welcome, sorry this post is kinda weird/ random.... but what you see is what you get with me i guess haha!

Sometimes my dreams are super weird/crazy.

I had a dream that kind of continued from a dream I had I don't remember when. And now i'm not totally sure how it was attached. But anyways.

A lot of things happened in this dream. Part of it was I was in a big house and then trying to get clothes on cause some person was coming over. And this person I guess my mom was trying to get me to wear certain things and then we switched clothes but I couldn't find her skinny jeans. And in this dream I was not as big as I am currently. So that was weird. Anyways there were no skinny jeans to be found cause they were dirty. Then it switched to a part where this guy was always pestering me. He lived in the house wasn't related though. He was just mean.

And in the basement of this huge house were chickens, and chicken food. Which was gross cause there were maggots in it. He laughed that I was so grossed out. So I never went down there again. And suddenly this mean guy was into me and we were together. We went out with some people came back and then somehow we were having some sort of fight not a mean fight but like there were sprinklers and they were shooting blue paint. And after awhile I was just tired of getting all shot with the paint. And then I went to the house where this guy was. In the dream he sorta looked like wilke from switched at birth. 


I was sorta having a melt down. And then we were kissing and making out and ended up jumping into a pool and making out there. And then we were done with that and in the house and I really wanted to ask him what made him like me so much now. And I never got to that before I woke up. So weird.

1 comments :

  1. Crazy dreams are fun to read about :P New follower from the GFC hop :) Would love it if you checked out and followed my blog too!

    Celena
    http://mystayathomemamalife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete