Friday, February 15, 2013

german weiners

i don't exactly have the best extended family ever. and my grandma didn't ever take us to the zoo or anywhere fun. usually just on errands.

but while we were going to the pike place market this past week with the boys brother. the one great memory i have about my grandma is going to the german market down at pike place and well my grandma is german so that would explain why we went there. but the best thing is when we were kids they always gave out a free weiner. and those are well i guess they can be an acquired taste but i LOVE them. and i always smile thinking of that free weiner. i went there and got some bologna and some weiners and she gave me a free one! haha i swear i almost did a happy dance. but i shared mine with the boys because they weren't standing up with me they didn't get one. haha but its just the funnest thing i know its so weird and random but. thats my great memory.

2 comments :

  1. Hey, new follower from the GFC blog hop. Lovely memory. I love how I remember the most odd/random things as well, but that's life and it's awesome. :)

    xo,
    Kristin
    aboutagirl.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's good to have these memories- I've been trying lately to think of good memories with my dad- I want to get them written down for when I need a reminder, ya know? Glad you stopped by my blog! new follower!

    ReplyDelete